- Langley GL, Nolan KM, Nolan TW, et al. The improvement guide: a practical approach to enhancing organizational performance. 2nd edn. San Francisco: Jossey Bass, 2009.
- Artikkel: Batalden PB, Stolz PK. A framework for the continual improvement of health care: building and applying professional and improvement knowledge to test changes in daily work. Jt Comm J Qual Impr 1993; 10: 424-45
- Jacob Anhøj: Kompendium i kvalitetsudvikling – Rammer og redskaber. Munksgaard,2015.
- John P. Kotter: XLR8 (Accelerate: Building Strategic Agility for a Faster-Moving World).
- Artikkel: Batalden, P. B. and F. Davidoff (2007). "What is "quality improvement" and how can it transform healthcare?" Quality & Safety in Health Care 16(1): 2-3.
- Artikkel: Brandrud, A. S., et al. (2011). "Three success factors for continual improvement in healthcare: an analysis of the reports of improvement team members." BMJ Quality & Safety 20(3): 251-259.
- Chip Heath & Dan Heath: Switch, How to change things when change is hard.
- Provost & Bennet: What’s your theory? Driver diagram serves as tool for building and testing theories for improvement.